Monday 4 January 2016

Exploring Temporia Prime

Exploring Temporia Prime

So I thought I'd attempt creating my first video! Here's me exploring Temporia Prime! I hope you like :)AlexVisit Temporia Prime✩ Do you want to live in a world where you can explore exotic alien landscapes and fly to the outer atmosphere?✩ From the forests & rivers of the exotic, alien surface to the depths of space, there's lots to explore!Visit Temporia Prime: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fantasyland%20I/129/77/336l

Posted by Temporia Prime on Sunday, 27 December 2015


Visit Temporia Prime

✩ Do you want to live in a world where you can explore exotic alien landscapes and fly to the outer atmosphere?

✩ From the forests & rivers of the exotic, alien surface to the depths of space, there's lots to explore!

Visit Us Here

No comments:

Post a Comment